Monday, August 23, 2010

Feels different

First off not real sure why when I went to look at my past posts it looks as if they are written with symbols and odd letters. Not real sure if that is just my computer or what I will have to check on that.
I have a question that I am going to ask all of you and then on my facebook. For the past two day I have been have a lot of trouble going to the bathroom. I feel the urgency and the awful burning but when I get there I can only go a little. I am in so much pain and now don't even get the relief of going to the bathroom. I have made a phone call to the doctors office and they are going to get me into see a different doctor on Thursday to see what is going on. I need so help now. I can't stant this it is hard to sit, lay or even sleep. Does anyone have any ideas.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment