Thursday, September 2, 2010

Off to another Doctor

The past few days have been busy. I had a wonderful friend/little sister come over and see me for a day. I am trying to get the house cleaned and ready for winter. Yes, I know we just moved and it is probably clean to some people but I see a bunch of things that need to be done, vents are very dirty, cob webs on walls and ceiling (not sure how I am going to get all off the ceiling with it so high up) and more. My husband has PT three times a week but is able to drive himself now, that is a relief.
I have my Interstim Therapy trail scheduled now it is the fear of having it done, will it work or will it all be for nothing again. Just like the 9 DMSO treatments that I had done. I pray that it will help reduce the amount of times I go to the bathroom, even if it would only reduce the night time ones. I go to the bathroom at night between 12-15 times and that is me going to sleep at 11-11:30 and up 7:30-8. I often wonder how I am caring on durning the day.
Today I am off to sign a pain contract, a little nervous about what all is going to be required of me. But excited that I might get actual relief from the disease that has taken my life hostage.
In closing I hope that everyone is getting along better today than they were a week or even a month ago. So times we need to look at the picture of how do we feel today compared to last week or month. Maybe we have made advances. I love all of you and hate the fact that we are all in this fight together. I wouldn't mind caring the fight by myself so everyone else could live.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, I have been suffering from IC (Interstitial Cystitis) symptoms for 8 months. Never had issues before that, but it came all the sudden and it was HORRIBLE! I was left in absolutely excruciating pain after 4 rounds of antibiotics that I was given to treat the "uti" that I had. I was diagnosed with IC 9 months ago. I've been on the gaps intro diet for a week now. I've been trying to keep my spirits up but I just feel like I'll never feel normal again, because i have being to several hospital for solution but the doctors could not help me, i was discourage and helpless. not until this faithful day, I saw a testimony on how Dr OGBEFUN, helped people in curing Interstitial Cystitis, quickly I copied his Email Dr OGBEFUN, herbal medicine is a good remedy for Interstitial Cystitis, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health he gave me some comforting words with his herbal medicine for curing Interstitial Cystitis within 3weeks of it, i feel my normal body again Thank God now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr OGBEFUN Herbal medicine, I'm very Thankful to Dr, for curing my Interstitial Cystitis..., kindly contact him today and get your problem solved. Email address,email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348102574680
    He cure listed diseases.
    CANCER
    HIV/AIDS
    HPV
    EX BACK
    HERPES
    HEPATITIS A AND B
    DIABETICS
    PENIS ENLARGEMENTS

    ReplyDelete