Thursday, November 11, 2010

Interstim One week Post Op.

First let me start by saying I hope that this doesn't become a bunch of symbols as soon as I post it. I have talked to some people and they told me how to fix the problem I hope that it works.

I have had the interstim surgery done. I had it done on November 2nd 2010, it was easier than the trial surgery. But the down side is that this isn't working as well as the trial. I went to the doctor today and he told me it can take up to a year till the best results. I have to say that I have some good results, I get to sleep for 2 hours at a time instead of 1 hour. That is enough to be happy about.

I have been having a hard time with pain but thankful to be a patient at the pain clinic. I know that not all the people with IC get to be involved in that. I just happened upon the right doctor.

I have lost so much with this disease and sure feel like I will never get any of it back. The truth is I probably won't. I will never be pain free, never be able to eat the yummy foods of the past, and will never get back the job and friends that I had. But I have to be positive and think that GOD has done this for a reason, the reason that I haven't found yet. But I will try to be strong till then, this is hard to do, but I am trying.

I will make more efforts to post updates here. I wish that IC was cured!♥

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, I have been suffering from IC (Interstitial Cystitis) symptoms for 8 months. Never had issues before that, but it came all the sudden and it was HORRIBLE! I was left in absolutely excruciating pain after 4 rounds of antibiotics that I was given to treat the "uti" that I had. I was diagnosed with IC 9 months ago. I've been on the gaps intro diet for a week now. I've been trying to keep my spirits up but I just feel like I'll never feel normal again, because i have being to several hospital for solution but the doctors could not help me, i was discourage and helpless. not until this faithful day, I saw a testimony on how Dr OGBEFUN, helped people in curing Interstitial Cystitis, quickly I copied his Email Dr OGBEFUN, herbal medicine is a good remedy for Interstitial Cystitis, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health he gave me some comforting words with his herbal medicine for curing Interstitial Cystitis within 3weeks of it, i feel my normal body again Thank God now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr OGBEFUN Herbal medicine, I'm very Thankful to Dr, for curing my Interstitial Cystitis..., kindly contact him today and get your problem solved. Email address,email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348102574680
    He cure listed diseases.
    CANCER
    HIV/AIDS
    HPV
    EX BACK
    HERPES
    HEPATITIS A AND B
    DIABETICS
    PENIS ENLARGEMENTS

    ReplyDelete