Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone

I sure hope that everyone had a wonderful stress free Thanksgiving holiday. I know that my husband and I enjoyed eachothers company. We played some board games and watched some movies at home.
It snowed here a little over a week ago and since then the weather has been very cold and snowing on and off. I understand from the forecasters (they are only right part of the time) this is suppost to be a bad winter. All I can say is I have only been here for 4 winters and this one has been the worst one being so far. Tonight we are forecasted to get 4-6 inches and ice in the morning hours. The rest of the week is much of the same.
Today was my day to make my pearsauce. I can no longer eat applesauce and love it. So I buy large bags of pears and make my own. I am sure that it is better for me because I don't have all the extra crap in it. But with all the damn breaks I have to take it is a 4 hour long process. But so well worth it, this time I didn't buy as many pears because of the cost so it is not going to last long at all. I have had to buy so many things that are not processed that it is night and day to the way I use to shop just a short year ago.
My pain hasn't let up but I have to push through the day. I don't go to work and not sure how I could make it through the day if I did. I haven't heard from SSD I applied 6 months ago. I understand they have upto a year before they have to answer the first request. I hope that they approve me. I need insurance and money, I guess if they don't it will be on state aid. Not looking forward to that, but going to have to think about it. My secondary insurance runs out in another month. I would advice any and everyone always get aflac or something like it. You never know what is instore for you when you wake up in the morning. I have always had the problems with my bladder but never knew what was wrong or that it would take over my whole life. But if I wouldn't of taken out the insurance my husband and I wouldn't of been able to stay off of state aid this long.
I am so tired and hurting so much lately and don't want to bother anyone with my problems, I just wonder does anyone really get what I am going through? Or the bigger question does anyone really care?
I will end this for now, but I pray for all of you. I don't want anyone to feel like me.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, I have been suffering from IC (Interstitial Cystitis) symptoms for 8 months. Never had issues before that, but it came all the sudden and it was HORRIBLE! I was left in absolutely excruciating pain after 4 rounds of antibiotics that I was given to treat the "uti" that I had. I was diagnosed with IC 9 months ago. I've been on the gaps intro diet for a week now. I've been trying to keep my spirits up but I just feel like I'll never feel normal again, because i have being to several hospital for solution but the doctors could not help me, i was discourage and helpless. not until this faithful day, I saw a testimony on how Dr OGBEFUN, helped people in curing Interstitial Cystitis, quickly I copied his Email Dr OGBEFUN, herbal medicine is a good remedy for Interstitial Cystitis, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health he gave me some comforting words with his herbal medicine for curing Interstitial Cystitis within 3weeks of it, i feel my normal body again Thank God now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr OGBEFUN Herbal medicine, I'm very Thankful to Dr, for curing my Interstitial Cystitis..., kindly contact him today and get your problem solved. Email address,email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348102574680
    He cure listed diseases.
    CANCER
    HIV/AIDS
    HPV
    EX BACK
    HERPES
    HEPATITIS A AND B
    DIABETICS
    PENIS ENLARGEMENTS

    ReplyDelete