Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Holiday Baking

For Christmas this year I have decided to make holiday goodies and send them to my close friends and family. I can't afford to buy and send everyone something special so I thought this was I am putting the time instead of money in. I am having trouble with the pain and going to the bathroom but I just take extra breaks. What would of only taken a couple days before is taking more like a week maybe a little more. My husband is quality control since there are so many of the goodies that I can't have, I am sure it is a job anyone would apply for.

I was invited to a Christmas program last weekend, I had agreed to go and Saturday (the day of) I started into a flare up. But this lady had went out of her way to invite me so I took a pain pill and turned up my interstim and had her pick me up. I was glad that I went it was so interesting, they had recreated Bethelaham and they had you go through and pay taxes. The journey took you through a the Roman soilders it was great. Granted the pain wasn't good, but I had Sunday to lay around. While I was there she invited me to a ladies tea on Dec. 9th. I figured if I can get through that I would try going to the ladies tea. I would love to start going back to church. I know that going every week is probably not in the cards but I need to find a place that is a fit for me first. I am looking forward to turning up the interstim, drinking some hot water and meeting several new ladies.

I have not yet had any relief from the pain on my right side. I can touch my right bottom a little more without feeling like I want to hurt my own hand for touching it. But the pain is still there. I want to sleep on my right side again, I can sleep on my left side and some on my back but that is it. I go to the doctor on the 23rd I hope that it will be gone by then but if it isn't I am going to tell him then.

I hope that everyone is getting their holiday shopping and baking done. I am not doing the shopping thing, just the baking and not sure I could do both. Wishing everyone a painfree week. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment