Thursday, June 10, 2010

I am Tired

I know that we all get to feeling worn down. I just really feel like no one in the doctors office is hearing me. I am in pain every time I go into the office, I walk in with pain and leave with it. The treatments are not helping that much, I am done with them I think. The pain medication doesn't even touch the pain, yet the doctor claims that is as strong as he can give me. Other people have told me different. I am so ready to be done with all of this crap. I want a night of sleep without the pain and bathroom breaks. I can't remember the nights of sleeping. I have tried to take a nap, I guess my body isn't that tired.
I guess I need to chalk it all up to getting fed up. There is so much going on around me and I can't go out and join in on the world that won't stop turning.
My best friend is having surgery and could use someone to help but she is out of state and I can't handle the travel. My husband is scheduled for a knee replacement in July I have no clue what I am going to do. I feel that with everything I try to do to get better I seem to gain no ground, in fact I might loose some. I guess that is just part of this disease. How lucky are we to get something that is hard to treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment