Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sad day

Today was a sad day and this is going to sound so silly, my little sister went home. She has been staying with us for over a year while finishing up her college career. During this time I have grown very close to her. She has been someone that I could always turn to for a smile. She has spent so many days sitting with me on the bed because I couldn't even go out and sit in the living room. I know that she is still just a phone call away but she won't be there to watch TV with and I won't be able to hear about her day as she walks through the door. I know that she will visit and we will talk on the phone, she called me to let me know she was home and missed me. Things are just not the same. It is raining outside I think that is Gods way of telling me it is okay to be sad and cry a little.
Well tomorrow I am off for the NINTH treatment, I have every hope that this will be the turning point. I can feel it, we are going to get some of our best results from this treatment. And then next Monday I see the doctor and we will figure out a way to get this awful raw feeling that is mixed in with the pain that makes my day a living hell to go away. I just have faith that I won't be forced to live my life stuck in my house more to the point stuck in my bathroom and bed. Faith is all it takes and I have plenty of that.
As many of you have read in the past few blogs, I had a wonderful friend contact me from my high school days. I have been so happy to catch up on all the things that we both have missed out on. I really think that it is sad, as we leave high school we all tell our friends that we will always stay in touch, and we plan on it. Then life takes over we have to much on our plates to think about us let alone keeping up with our friends. Thankfully in this day and age of facebook and myspace people are able to find each other and make the connection that they never intended to loose. So if there is someone that you are wondering about don't be afraid to look them up. They might be thinking of you too, and it never hurts to just say HI. We all need to know that someone out there is thinking of us and they care.
I love all whole IC family and pray that someone finds a cure for us real soon. No one should have to go through what each one of us go through on a daily basis.

1 comment:

  1. It's not silly to be sad about missing your sister and I hope you get relief real soon!

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete