Saturday, June 5, 2010

Old Friends

Today started out really sad, my husband got up early and headed to his daughters graduation party. I saw him off and then went back to lay down, my pain had been under control over night but was sure there waiting when I woke up. I watched a little TV and put the miracle heating pad on.
When I felt like things were under control I went to log on the my facebook page. I had a friend request and I got the biggest surprise, I have been trying to find my best friend from high school for a while. I couldn't get any where on the search, but there she was asking me to friend her. I had also gotten a letter from her. During this short time she started IMing me, well lets just say we exchanged phone numbers and talked for over an hour. I was so happy and my pain finally took a back seat. I was in the bathroom 7 times during out talk and had to lay with the heating pad on. But it was so wonderful to hear her voice that I didn't care that my pain had me doubled over at times. I think that it is a wonderful pick me up after the week I have had. I know that life is not that great, but to hear a good friend is the best way to handle the bad days. Please remember that your voice could make the difference in someones life.

No comments:

Post a Comment