Thursday, June 3, 2010

Good information

Yesterday was treatment number 8, when I got in the office I told the treatment nurse that I was noticing bleeding for my bladder and was concerned. She took my sample and went off to test it. When she came back she informed me that yes I did have blood in my urine and it is part of the disease. I learned that when our bladders are in a flare up and as bad off as mine is, we have no lining and there are times that our blood vessels burst. She says it happens allot and it is nothing to worry about. I didn't have an infection and to try to take is easy, put my feet up and lay down. Well that is real easy to say, I have a ever shortening window to get ready to move. To top it off my current landlord called yesterday and is showing to house tomorrow. I have the computer room half full of boxes and a huge pile of stuff to go to the goodwill. My house is not ready for anyone to come over. I guess that I will have to take some pain medication and just get the house clean. Really upsets me though he did ask if it would be okay just said I will be bring a possible buyer by on Friday therefore you need to have the house show ready. I did inform him that it would not be possible to have it show ready, I was in the middle of packing and I could only be on my feet for about an hour or so. He sounded very upset but I feel he should show the house after we are moved if he wants it to look like a show house. Oh well just one more thing to get me stressed out.
My husband and I looked at the duplex yesterday, we did fill out an app. sure would like to know that I have a place to move to. I am so stressed over the unknowns that I feel that I a hurting myself but not sure how to stop the cycle. I just need to get everything in order. I pray that God will help me with all my tasks over the next month.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    how do you feel today ?? - Yesterday I was very tired and painful all day, this morning I am not too much bad, but sleepy with my treatment.
    I hope you will be less painful today and have time for you.
    You know since I am sick I have a great passion for painting and napkins collections, it is for me a great help to be in contact all around the world with friends without IC - and when I am busy I do not think I am very sick...I can't work outside because I have also fibromyalgie and arthrosis in my hands, but I do my best to be active in my head..:o)
    maybe you will be happy to talk with me..and have some reconfort... sorry for my bad english..but I am french and it is not easy for me :o) take care ...Josse

    ReplyDelete