Monday, May 31, 2010

What I can Handle!?!?

I was laying in bed last night in extreme pain and thought "God only gives us what we can handle." Is this statement true or just one that we tell ourselves to get through the day. If it is true I would like to tell God that I am near my breaking point. I haven't had a good nights sleep since this year started. I am in constant pain with times of worsening pain. I don't dare try to ride in a car because of the pain. Oh, lets add that I need to find a new place and get moved. Please God hear me, I don't need any more. I would love some relief if only for an hour or so. I do believe that we all have our breaking points and I do believe they are ever changing. Seven months ago I would have said there is no way that I could live in such pain and not be able to leave the house, and on top of all that have to move. Therefore our breaking points change with our days and what is going on in them. Just think about what your breaking points would be, can you over come them or will you have to change your path? Today is a holiday, I have not been off for any holiday in 3 years. I loved to work I do believe that I defined myself by my work and extra activities. I don't have any plans for this holiday because of my pain and that is truly sad. Maybe there is the next holiday, I can hope that my pain will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment