Saturday, May 15, 2010

Unpredictable

I'm sure that most of us with IC know that everything is unpredictable, that sure goes for yesterday. I was feeling pretty good, I had my pain under control with a little help. Around 8pm all that changed I started my flare up, and there is no way to help get this pain under control. I have been trying to deal with this on since then. I went over all my foods for the day and there is nothing that jumps right out and says this is what you did wrong. Therefore I am putting all those foods on the maybe list, they were on the okay list. After I am feeling better I will try them one at a time. Just sad that you can be having a decent day and it can all change in minutes. I have to do my best to feel better today. Tomorrow is my eighth wedding anniversary, I have been looking forward to this day!!! My husband deserves more from me than a kiss and for me to tell him that I love him. With me not working money is tight so I can't buy him anything, but I don't need store bought stuff to show him what he means to me.
I hope that everyone is having a flare up free weekend. My love is with everyone of my fellow brothers and sisters dealing with this unfair disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment