Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Good Tuesday

I know that it is difficult to keep my spirits up, but I have found that if I am down others around me are down. It is like a disease all it own, but this is one that we can control. I have a hard time keeping things positive, I don't feel that there is a lot to look forward to. But when I actually project that feeling my husband and sister become short tempered. Last night was evidence of this, I was upset about having to move earlier than I really was (and are) ready for. I am in so much pain and can't work or even get out of the house. So I will admit the mood wasn't the greatest. Then my husband got snappy and we got into a small heated argument. My little sister is going through a lot and this just added to her stress. In one way it is sad, I have found out how my mood changes the tone for the whole house. But I do have my days of feeling that the whole world is against me.
Today I am going to do a bit of light house cleaning. Two loads of laundry and light cleaning in my bathroom, it has to look and smell good I am in it all the time. My night was the average night for me up every 45min. to an hour. I hate to admit this but I am getting use to the bathroom routine, day time 10-20 min. and night like I said. I am not able to deal with the pain, raw feeling and the pressure as well though.
Good news the sun is out and the birds are singing. The wind was high yesterday, some tractor trailers jack knifed in the roadways yesterday. The news report said there was several small accidents due the the high winds. Today the winds are much lighter. Great news for all the people on the roadways.

No comments:

Post a Comment