Friday, May 21, 2010

Treatment #6 done 3 more to go

Wednesday night was the night from HELL! I spent most of the night laying on the bathroom floor crying. I took the medication I have been given nothing help the pain, I couldn't see the since in a large ER bill to help my pain. I feel it is easier to deal with the pain than that bill. Thursday was sup post to be my last treatment in this round. I got there but in a lot of pain. I had to lay down in the waiting room I could not handle the sitting up. The treatment nurse took me back and asked how the week had gone. I told her that last Thursday through lat Friday were wonderful and it seemed to go from there. And ended with that night and that day. She brought the treatment and it didn't help like the one last Thursday. She then went to speak with my doctor, he told us to continue with three more treatments and gave me some gel to put on my body, it is to help with the bladder. I then will see him in the middle of June. Last night was a whole lot better than the night before. I got some sleep and only was in bad pain, but I had my life line (the heating pad.) Today I have been taking it easy, I don't feel good enough to risk much.
Thank you to everyone who prays with me, this is a disease that takes a village to get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment