Saturday, May 22, 2010

Diets this one or that one

I was looking over the diets that I have for IC. On all five of the diets there are different foods on the good list and the bad. I have found that some of the foods on one good list are on the bad list on another. I do realize that we all are different, that is why it is so hard to treat us. But on these diets there should be better disclaimers. I can say for me there are foods on the good list on several of the diets that I can't have at all. I am not sure about the bad list if I can have any of them. But I do realize that we all have a different bodies and different triggers, that is why it is so important that we share things with each other. This way if we are not have a real bad reaction to a food but not feeling get and just over looking the symptoms we might read that someone else has had a bad reaction to that food. Then we can check it out. We are all a big family and we need to help each other with this unforgiving disease.
Hope everyone is having a day full of sun and no pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment