Monday, May 17, 2010

My anniversary

Yesterday was my eighth wedding anniversary, I tried very hard to feel good enough to have sex. I rested from Friday till Sunday, my body just didn't want anything to do with sex. I really wanted to have that intimate moment with my husband. We did spend time together laying on the bed and talking, just not the same. I made us a roast and the stuff that goes with it. It was a nice day, just not the fairytale.
Last night I was able to sleep without the heating pad, thank goodness the weather is getting warmer and we don't have air conditioning. Today is pretty much just like every other day, go to the bathroom and be in pain.
I did so checking on housing in Yakima and Ellensburg. Still unsure of where I want to live. Praying that I get well enough to get back to the work force.

No comments:

Post a Comment