Sunday, May 23, 2010

Changes is seconds

Yesterday it wasn't thirty minutes from the time that I got off the computer till I had a flare up. I was thinking that I was going to have a good day maybe get some more packing done and then my body decided that it didn't have any interest in that. I go over my foods and it is not in my face noticeable what I am doing wrong. I am not changing my foods. Once I find a food that doesn't hurt me I pretty much stick with it. It gets boring but I thought less chances of flare up. Boy, am I wrong on that account. Oh well, today so far is alright. Just the normal pain that I am tired of. Maybe this will be the day to get something done. My husband is getting the lawn mowed and trimmed. There are others out doing their lawns and he can't let them have a nicer lawn than him. Men they are so odd about their lawns. I could care less, mow it when it gets tall and leave it alone, maybe water it if it doesn't rain. Which is not the case lately, it has rained 4 out of 7 days.
Best end this and try to get stuff rolling. Wish the best to all the IC suffers.

No comments:

Post a Comment