Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I would like to say Happy Mother's Day to everyone! Today hasn't been the best, I am out of pain medication and therefore trying to do it alone. The pain is hard to deal with nearly impossible, but I am trying I thought getting on the computer might help me take my mind off the direct pain.
The weather outside is beautiful, the wind is light, the sun is shining and the birds are singing. It sure does help with the mood.
Everything is pretty much the same, I just have added pain and over the counter medication doesn't even take the edge off. I am taking it in hopes I will be able to sleep tonight.
Not sure what more I can do for myself, I have taken a warm bath, I have the heating pad on and I am getting up and moving around. Well it is just another day, maybe tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment