Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Does being out doors cause problems

I have been keeping track of an issue that I have been having. Every time that I go outside for a few minutes I get this feeling that my bladder is raw and on fire. I have tried not going outside and the feeling isn't as bad. Is there something that is in the air that can cause my bladder to have this reaction? To me this is an odd deal. I can't figure it out. I am hoping that some of my readers can help me with is issue. I have gone to several blogs and haven't come up with the answer.
Tonight a good friend of mine is coming to see me. I am so happy that she is coming over. Since I have been having flare ups and not doing great I haven't seen my friends. I am blessed to have a little sister that spends time with me almost everyday, and a loving husband that makes sure that I know that he still loves me and finds me attractive.(This one feeling attractive is a double edge sword, I feel so bad that I can't be a true wife to him) It seems that people are afraid that I might make them sick. When I try to explain to them that it is not a contagious disease they have some other reason that they can't come over. It is hard for those of us who are use being out of the house more than being in the house to now have the reality that going out to do things cause us extreme pain. I am still having trouble with this reality, I want to go and do things. My eighth wedding anniversary is on the 16th, I was making plans to have a very romantic evening. Go out to a restaurant that we don't normally go see a movie and go for a walk. Now we will have to make something at home, rent a movie at red box (my husband will have to get) and enjoy each others company. I pray that next year I won't be having flare ups around our anniversary.
Tomorrow I am off to the doctors for the fifth treatment. I am excited to see if this one is the one that is going to turn the whole thing around. I have my fingers and toes crossed, and saying a sweet little prayer to go along with it.

1 comment:

  1. This is just a wild guess on my part but is there anything outside such as pesticide that could be making you sicker? If not pesticide, it certainly sounds like you've observed a pattern that would indicate SOMETHING is causing problems. Just a thought.

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete