Saturday, May 29, 2010

Treatments and Pain

Since my last posting I have had my 7th treatment and trying to deal with pain. My last treatment went about the same as the one before. That day my husband and I went and looked at an apartment complex and a duplex. I was shocked what the apartment complex wanted for deposits, 400 for deposit and 500 for my dog. (She is a small dog, and she doesn't really get left alone much.)
The bathroom floor is still a part of my life, but not as much this week. I am trying to get stuff packed and everything feels like it is crushing me. I need to find a place, get enough people to help us move, and still get packed. Oh yeah, you need money for all of that. I guess it will work itself out, I just need to take a deep breath. But it is hard when you know that there is so much to do and the pain is what is controlling my life.
Here is to a wonderful weekend, I need to pack and enjoy the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment