Friday, April 16, 2010

Day after

My husband say that I smelled like garlic all night long. I feel bad for him and my sister. I sure don't know what to do for all the other treatments to make it better. Last night I still got up every hour (to make sure that everything is still there).
Today it is nice out and I wanted to air out the house. In starting that I realized that the curtains were dusty and therefore start cleaning them. I still think that I can do everything. I got a lot done but not as much as I would have liked. The pressure makes me feel as if I am ready to give birth. My room looks better and maybe if I didn't already over do it I could do a little more tomorrow.
I sure hope the weather is nice all weekend. I could go sit outside for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment