Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday full of Hope

This question is for anyone with IC that may read this. Today hasn't been a bad day with pain, I have keep it under control. I am having a terrible time with the shakes. I don't know what it could be, not as much my whole body shaking but my hands. I feel a little off, I have eaten and have no problems prior to this with blood sugar levels. If you have an idea that would be great.
I do believe that I did a little to much yesterday, although if I was to say it out loud my husband would say "I told you that you were doing to much". I still have to get use to my limits. I am going stir crazy, and would love to do things that take very little effort.
I got a heating pad and started using it yesterday, that helps the pain a little. The bad thing is it can only helps if you are in that one spot.
I pray for everyone effected by this disease. I know that it is hard for the ones who have this to come to grips with the pain and change in lifestyles. But it is also hard for the ones who love and care for us, they have to change the way they live their lives also. My husband doesn't get to eat as many of the foods he loves just because it is so hard to prepare two meals. And of course the intimacy is not quite like it use to be. Most days I am in so much pain I don't even want to be touched and that is hard on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment