Monday, April 12, 2010

Start of a new week

I got some done yesterday not as much as I would have liked. It is taking a lot of relearning on my part. I use to go all day and into the evening. Now I am in pain after 30 minutes of work. I did get some of the closet cleaned out, what I could do sitting down. At least I got something done! I so often feel as if I am taking up space in the house.
Last night was about average every 45 minutes to an hour up and in the bathroom. I think that I should get someone to paint a beautiful moral on the walls. That way I will have something nice to look at, I'm in there enough.
Today I am going to go into the medical library and get some more information. I have read The IC survival guide, and how to have a good relationship with your doctor. I am hoping to find something on treating the chronic pain that I am in. I am so tired of the pain that never leaves me alone. I feel as if I am a prisoner in my own body, like the pain now has the control. It controls what and when I do things. That isn't what I sure thought I would be going through.
This is the start of a new week and this week I start the DMSO treatments. Therefore it has to be a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment