Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The flip of a switch

Yesterday was not one of my better days, can't wait for a good day. All the books say they do happen. I was in the bathroom every 10 minutes, I would just get settled and the urge would come. I was able to hold the pain off for about 5 minutes and then I had to give in.
Then the evening came. I was sitting there and then I felt so weak and ill. It was like I had no energy and I was going to pass out. The only thing I could think of is go to sleep. It seemed to help some but I was still up every hour or so.
Today I am unsteady and still feel weak unsure why. I don't know if this is just a symptom or something else. I go to the doctors tomorrow and if I still feel this way I will ask. Therefore today will be what my body will allow. I don't feel a trip to town is a good idea, my husband will have to go and get my medication for me.
If there is another IC patient out there who has been through this and reads this blog I would greatly appericate it if you would give me some of your advise. I sure am lost between books and actual symptoms and what is going on. I do know everyone is different, but the best I can do is a couple of books for support.

No comments:

Post a Comment