Friday, April 30, 2010

Day After

Yesterday my husband and I went down to Yakima, went out for a bit to eat and did a little shopping. I don't think I have ever paid attention to how many times I go to the bathroom. I know it is every 10-15 minutes but I didn't think about that being a problem. That was till I went to a restaurant and in one hour went to the bathroom 7 times. People start looking at you funny and then you feel like everyone is watching you and talking about you and why you are going to the bathroom so much. After that we went over to Target to grab the things we needed, I walked into the store and didn't even make it to the back of the store before I was in terrible pain. I found a spot to just sit on the floor. I had my pain pill an hour before that. We didn't get everything we needed but it had to do, I couldn't walk around anymore.
From there we went over to get my treatment. I expressed the fact that the previous week was terrible with the pain and the young lady who does my treatment did a little changing of the cocktail. I left the office feeling better. About 20 minutes later I felt like I was on fire and that is when the itching starts. I was in a lot of discomfort but I made it home with the cocktail in. But was happy the it came out. The rest of the evening I was in some pain but it was controllable. My husband has gone to help his family with the move of his grandmother. So he didn't really have to smell me for long.
This morning I have had some pain and pressure, my bathroom breaks are my normal. I am slowly getting the bedding washed from the garlic smell, it is now the routine the day after all the bedding is washed or febrezed.
The weather here is sunny mid 60's and very windy. But it makes for a nice day when the windows are open.

No comments:

Post a Comment