Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Medicine

My mother-in-law came over yesterday, it was so nice to see her. I feel bad that I can't go help her pack her mother up for the move back the her house. I know that there is so much that needs to be done.
My pain is not going away, no matter how much I hope and pray for it. When I called my doctors office on Monday and asked about doing something different, I was given a new medication. So far I am not seeing that it is helping much more than the old pain reliever. The down side to this new one is that you have to take it before you are in a lot of pain or it won't work as well. That is what the information told me. I usually try to use my thoughts and a heating pad first and then if that won't work I take the medicine. Maybe this is where I am going wrong. Maybe I am allowing the pain to go to far before taking something to control it.
Well, tomorrow is the next treatment. I sure hope that this one is better than the last one. I am going to have lunch with a good friend and then go to the doctors, since no one wants to be around me after the treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment