Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rainy Day

Good afternoon to everyone, it is cloudy and a little rainy outside. But in away it sure fits the mood of the day. I had a really bad night, up every 30 minutes last night. I can't figure out why, I didn't eat anything different. I guess it is something I don't have an answer for.
I am quite tired of being at home. I have started getting dressed in going out clothes and putting makeup on everyday. I do my hair like I am going to town, my husband says it is a waste of money, but it makes me feel better. I want to feel well enough to go out.
I am researching jobs that can be done from home but not coming up with much that is creditable, any ideas anyone? I have even thought about being an awful telemarketer, at least that is something. I sure hate those people that call me wanting to see me everything under the sun. Most of it is worthless.
I do think I am going to set aside some time everyday for reading and maybe some letter writing.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment