Sunday, April 25, 2010

WOW!!!

I had my DMSO treatment on Thursday, it has been hard since. I have been in pain and feeling like my bladder is raw since. Wow would have never guessed that the second treatment would be worse than the first. I am worried how the third treatment is going to go, I hope closer to the first.
I have not sleep well, bathroom breaks are still up around the 30-45 minutes. Every great once in a while I get to sleep for a whole 90 minutes. (I think saying 90 instead of an hour and a half, makes it sound like more.)
My mother-in-law is coming over on Tuesday. It will be nice to see her again, I really miss the outside world. She is headed over to her mothers to move her back to their house. Then on Thursday after my husband takes me to my treatment he is going to head over to his parents. He is taking is father and brother over to get a U-Haul to move grandma. It is cheaper to do it this way instead of paying for the u-haul both ways, over 700 miles they would have to pay. I think my husband is doing this to get out of having to smell me on Thursday, I guess I would too.
I hope that everyone is having a better week than I am. I sure hope that this all gets better soon. The pain is hard to handle but then you add the feeling that your bladder is raw and being burned with hot liquid that has broken pieces of glass in it. Hoping for a better week!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment